The following checklist is to be completed together with the owner and renter upon each
installation and setup of each inflatable bounce house and/or bouncy slide rental.
Failure to read, understand, and follow these rules could result in injury.
- Supervision by an adult is required at all times.
- The attendant should make all riders aware of rules posted on the inflatable.
- The bounce house and/or slide must be securely anchored at all times.
- Entry into the inflatable device should be done in an orderly and controlled
- Riders should be of similar age, weight and height range. Adults and older
children should not bounce with younger children of differing size.
- Persons under the influence of any “Intoxicating” substances are not permitted in
the bounce house.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, or sharp objects.
- No somersaults, diving, wrestling, flips, rough play, and hanging on the net are
allowed in the inflatable.
- No food, drinks, gum, pets, silly string, or confetti is allowed in the inflatable.
- Do not use the bouncy house and/or slide if wind conditions exceed 15mph.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce if the bounce house is wet.
- Keep everyone away from blower at all times.
- The rental shall not be moved from the location of installation.
In the unlikely event of a Severe Weather Alert, Power Failure, or Medical Emergency, the
following procedures should be followed.
- Call the appropriate emergency responders if necessary.
- Exit riders in an orderly fashion away from the inflatable.
- Turn off blower and unplug from outlet.
- Keep riders away from the inflatable device.